So you'd like to use a signature for your character? Great! Follow these rules and you can do just that -
1. You may have only ONE (1) picture in your signature. That picture must be NO LARGER than 400 width x 200 height. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Your signature picture may NOT contain any sort of nudity or questionable content. (ie - half naked teenage girls - just because they post the picture on their deviantart account, it does not make it alright to use it here.)
3. It is in no way mandatory to have the picture of a person in your signature.
Expressing your character's personality can equally be achieved by using a nature scene, an animal, or certain objects.
4. If you do use a picture of a person:
a. Your signature model MUST be age appropriate to your character.
b. You MAY use celebrities as your signature model but again, they MUST be age appropriate!
c. You should claim your signature model BEFORE using it, and check whether it is still available.
d. You may NOT claim more than one model per character. If you choose to change models, then you forfeit the previous model.
e. You may NOT claim a future model as an adult version of a student character.
5. The staff of IQ has the right to refuse anyone any signature model at any time for ANY REASON. If you are asked to choose a different model, you will not argue, you will not whine, you will simply change the model.
6. If you break any of the rules more than 3 times, your signature usage will be suspended for an appropriate amount of time. IQ staff reserves the right to terminate your signature usage at any time for any reason.